[Busec] Report on Russian hacking

Ethan Heilman eth3rs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:32:14 EST 2017

With the exception of the attribution of individual hackers the
DHS/FBI report is almost entirely detail free. The crowdstrike report
provides many of the missing details:
https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

One interesting tidbit in DHS/FBI report was that it blame Slavik of
Zeus Gameover fame.