[Busec] A large number of my books went missing over the weekend

Ethan Heilman eth3rs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 11:00:11 EDT 2017

Over the weekend a large number of my books went missing.

Things Stolen:
1. Roughly 15 books from my book shelf (see attached picture).

Things Added:
1. A small green folded up gum wrapper which appears to have been taken
from Sarah's gum collection which was left open.

This is especially odd because none of the laptops were stolen. In fact
very little else was stolen.

Given that one of the books stolen was "On Thermonuclear war" by Herman
Khan I'm guessing this is sort of elaborate prank. If so can someone
provide me with a clue or riddle other than some folded up gum wrapper I'd
appreciate it.