[Busec] Fwd: New England Security Day: Call for Registration, Presentations and Posters

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Thu Oct 27 15:01:32 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Walls <rjwalls at wpi.edu>
Date: Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 1:03 PM
Subject: New England Security Day: Call for Registration, Presentations and
Posters
To: Sharon Goldberg <goldbe at cs.bu.edu>

Howdy Sharon,

New England Security Day is just a month away---Monday November 28 at
Worcester Polytechnic Institute---and we would like to invite you to
register and submit proposals for presentations and posters. Instructions
for both can be found on the NESD webpage <http://nesd.cs.wpi.edu>. We are
interested in all presentations that concern research on computer security.
In fact, NESD presentations do not need to be about polished or complete
results. The deadline for the proposals is November 14.

Just in case you weren't one of the 100 researchers to attend NESD last
spring, the workshop's goal is to bring together premier practitioners,
researchers, students, and funding partners in security, in and around New
England. NESD serves as an opportunity to share the latest advances, debate
roadmaps and future directions, create new collaborations, and seek new
opportunities.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and we hope to see you in
November!

Cheers,

Robert Walls, WPI

Steve Chong, Harvard