[Busec] Fwd: Boston-area IETF hub meeting

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Tue Oct 18 13:00:10 EDT 2016

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alia Atlas <akatlas at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Boston-area IETF hub meeting
To: Azer and Kathryn Welter Bestavros <best at cs.bu.edu>, crovella at bu.edu,
goldbe at cs.bu.edu

Hi,

In the IETF, we're trying an experiment with trying to have some local-area
groups for encouraging technical discussions, cross-area learning, and
outreach.
I know that Sharon has participated in SIDR and of course, I started
learning networking with Profs. Bestavros & Crovella.

technical talks meeting on Oct 27 from 4-6pm in Burlington, MA.   The
titles/presenters of the talks and the RSVP are at the Doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/afd8cavtampfiyk7

If you could let others who might be interested know, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Alia