[Busec] NESD Presentation Deadline: Monday, Nov 14

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Wed Nov 9 11:31:58 EST 2016

New England Security Day is just a few weeks away---Monday November 28 at
Worcester Polytechnic Institute—and the* deadline for presentation
proposals is next Monday, November 14* . NESD presentations do not need to
be about polished or complete results and we are interested in work from
all areas of security, privacy, and forensics. Instructions and talk format
can be found on the NESD webpage <http://nesd.cs.wpi.edu>.

Just in case you weren't one of the 100 researchers to attend NESD last
spring, the workshop's goal is to bring together premier practitioners,
researchers, students, and funding partners in security, in and around New
England. NESD serves as an opportunity to share the latest advances,
debate roadmaps and future directions, create new collaborations, and seek
new opportunities.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and we hope to see you soon.

Cheers,

Robert Walls, WPI
Steve Chong, Harvard
Christos Dimoulas, Harvard