[Busec] Seminar On practical Security: Friday 12-1pm in PHO 339

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Mon May 30 22:14:34 EDT 2016

Just a reminder that we will be (re-) starting our Seminar On practical Security this Friday (June 3)
from 12-1pm in PHO 339.

We will have two presentations:
1.  Seminar Agenda by Ari Trachtenberg - a brief overview of the seminar architecture
2.  Pay Break by Eugene Kolodenker and Wil Koch - defense against cryptographic ransomware

The seminar agenda will take about 15 minutes, for those of you who want to attend
the CISE talk beforehand:  http://www.bu.edu/systems/june-3-panagiotis-papadimitratos-kth/ <http://www.bu.edu/systems/june-3-panagiotis-papadimitratos-kth/>.
All are welcome … RSVP is appreciated, but not required.

P.S.  Bonus points for anyone who noticed interesting mail headers in the first announcement.
---
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg            ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten