[Busec] Cristina Nita-Rotaru, NEU (Wed 9:45am) On the trade-offs between performance and security in network protocols design

Foteini Baldimtsi foteini at baldimtsi.com
Fri Mar 18 13:36:00 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Join us for the first BUsec seminar after spring break. Next Wednesday at
9:45am Cristina Nita-Rotaru from NEU will give a talk on the trade-offs
between performance and security in network protocols design.

The week after we will have a talk by Zakir Durumeric from University of
Michigan on Uncovering Cryptographic Failures with Internet-Wide
Measurement.

Foteini

Title: On the trade-offs between performance and security in network
protocols design
Speaker: Cristina Nita-Rotaru, NEU