[Busec] Fwd: [macs] Crypto in the RAM model workshop

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Wed Jun 1 17:35:13 EDT 2016

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mayank Varia <varia at bu.edu>
Date: Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 4:09 PM

Hi everyone,

Elaine, Mariana, Ran, and I are organizing a workshop on "Cryptography in
the RAM model," which will occur next week (June 8-10) at MIT's Media Lab.

We have just posted a schedule of talks at
http://dimacs.rutgers.edu/Workshops/RAM/program.html. Topics covered
include: secure hardware, multi-party computation, searchable encryption,
obfuscation, oblivious RAM, and more. Talks span the range from theory to
practice.

he registration form and additional details about the workshop are located
at http://dimacs.rutgers.edu/Workshops/RAM/.

See you there!
Elaine, Mariana, Mayank, and Ran