[Busec] [BUsec] Yossi Gilad (BU) on Wednesday and Daniel Genkin (Technion) on Friday

Foteini Baldimtsi foteini at baldimtsi.com
Thu Jan 28 17:22:53 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

The BUsec seminar starts next week and we have an exciting set of speakers
<http://www.bu.edu/cs/busec/> lined up!

The first seminar of the semester will take place next Wednesday, Feb. 3rd.
Yossi Gilad from BU will talk about "Affordable DDoS Defense over Untrusted
Clouds". Next week we will also have a special seminar on Friday Feb. 5th,
where Daniel Genkin from Technion will talk about "Physical Side Channel
Attacks on PCs".

Details below.

Looking forward to see you all.

- Foteini

*Title:* Cryptography in the Application Layer: Establishing an Affordable
DDoS Defense over Untrusted Clouds
*Speaker:* Yossi Gilad, BU