[Busec] [NDSS16] Call for Posters
megele at bu.edu
Tue Jan 19 16:30:23 EST 2016
Apologies for multiple copies of this announcement.
NDSS16 Call For Posters
High-quality poster presentations are an important part of NDSS. We
solicit poster abstracts that present recent and late-breaking research
on topics relevant to NDSS. Among these are:
- security and privacy of mobile devices
- security and privacy in cloud computing
- distributed systems and networks
- web security and privacy
- intrusion detection and attack analysis
- privacy and anonymity technologies
- security protocols and policies
- languages and systems security
- malware, spam and more.
We also welcome authors of recent (2015, 2016) papers on computer
security to present their work at the NDSS poster session. At the
conference, best posters will be honored with prizes.
If you are interested in submitting your poster for appearance at this
year's NDSS please visit the following URL:
Submission deadline: January 26, 2016, 11:59pm Eastern Time
Notification of poster acceptance: February 1, 2016
Submission site: https://ndss-posters.andrew.cmu.edu
Contact <ndss-posters at elists.isoc.org> with any questions or concerns.
More information about the Busec