[Busec] Last seminar On practicaL security: Friday, noon-1pm in PHO339

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Thu Aug 18 22:45:40 EDT 2016

(Resending, since some did not receive)

Our last seminar of the summer will meet this Friday, August 19 from 12-1pm in PHO 339.
We will have two talks, together with a light meal, as usual:

*  Yossi Gilad: Jumpstarting BGP Security with Path-End Validation
*  Nikolaj Volgushev: Integrating MPC in Big Data Workflows

A few final points:
*  Thank you to the RISCS center for making this seminar possible for so many years!
*  If you gave a talk this summer and have slides that you’re willing to share, please send them to me
	so that I can put them on the seminar website.
* As usual, the seminar schedule and complete abstracts are usually available online
	at https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos <https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos>.
---
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg            ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu <mailto:trachten at bu.edu>                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten <http://people.bu.edu/trachten>