[Busec] Last seminar On practicaL security: Friday, noon-1pm in PHO339
trachten at bu.edu
Thu Aug 18 22:55:28 EDT 2016
(Resending, since some did not receive)
Our last seminar of the summer will meet this Friday, August 19 from 12-1pm in PHO 339.
We will have two talks, together with a light meal, as usual:
* Yossi Gilad: Jumpstarting BGP Security with Path-End Validation
* Nikolaj Volgushev: Integrating MPC in Big Data Workflows
A few final points:
* Thank you to the RISCS center for making this seminar possible for so many years!
* If you gave a talk this summer and have slides that you're willing to share, please send them to me
so that I can put them on the seminar website.
* As usual, the seminar schedule and complete abstracts are usually available online
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Busec