[Busec] Last seminar On practicaL security: Friday, noon-1pm in PHO339

Trachtenberg, Ari trachten at bu.edu
Thu Aug 18 22:55:28 EDT 2016

(Resending, since some did not receive)

Our last seminar of the summer will meet this Friday, August 19 from 12-1pm in PHO 339.

We will have two talks, together with a light meal, as usual:

*  Yossi Gilad: Jumpstarting BGP Security with Path-End Validation

*  Nikolaj Volgushev: Integrating MPC in Big Data Workflows

A few final points:

*  Thank you to the RISCS center for making this seminar possible for so many years!

*  If you gave a talk this summer and have slides that you're willing to share, please send them to me

so that I can put them on the seminar website.

* As usual, the seminar schedule and complete abstracts are usually available online

at https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos.