[Busec] Reminder: Seminar On practical Security: 6/29 noon-1pm in PHO 339

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Fri Jun 26 15:01:56 EDT 2015

Our next seminar will be on Monday, June 29 from noon-1pm in PHO 339.
We will have two talks, together with a light lunch, as usual:

1.  Nikolaj Volgushev - Sharemind, a multiparty computation framework
2.  Ari Trachtenberg - Distributed Anonymous Data Collection and Feedback

The upcoming seminar schedule and complete abstracts are
available online at algorithmics.bu.edu/sos <http://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos> .

P.S.  Please show up by 11:55am to take lunch so that we can start promptly at noon.
---
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg            ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten