[Busec] Reminder: Seminar On practical Security: 6/22 5-6pm in PHO 339

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Thu Jun 18 10:57:00 EDT 2015

Our next seminar will be on on Monday, June 22 from *5-6pm* in PHO 339.
*Please note the unusual time of the talk.*

We will have one talk, together with a light meal, as usual:

Max Timchenko:  Trip Report - 36th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, a.k.a “Oakland”

The upcoming seminar schedule and complete abstracts are available
online at algorithmics.bu.edu/sos <http://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos> .

P.S.  Please show up by 4:55pm to take food so that we can start promptly at 5pm.
---
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg            ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten