[Busec] Reminder: Seminar On practical Security: 6/15 noon-1pm in PHO 339

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Fri Jun 12 11:46:43 EDT 2015

Our third seminar will be on on Monday, June 15 from noon-1pm in PHO 339.  We
will have two talks, together with a light lunch, as usual:

1.  Prof. Leonid Reyzin:  Provably Preventing DNSSEC Zone Enumeration
2.  Dr. Greg Troxel:  Security in a Softphone World

The upcoming seminar schedule and complete abstracts are
available online at algorithmics.bu.edu/sos <http://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos> .

P.S.  Please show up by 11:55am to take lunch so that we can start promptly at noon.
---
If you are looking for an appropriate paper to present, please feel free to
contact one of the affiliated faculty who have agreed to advise students:

Prof. Paul Cosway: pcosway at bu.edu <mailto:pcosway at bu.edu>
Prof. Manuel Egele: megele at bu.edu <mailto:megele at bu.edu>
Prof. Leonid Reyzin:  reyzin at bu.edu <mailto:reyzin at bu.edu>
Prof. David Starobinski: staro at bu.edu <mailto:staro at bu.edu>
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg:  trachten at bu.edu <mailto:trachten at bu.edu>
Dr. Mayank Varia: varia at bu.edu <mailto:varia at bu.edu>
Prof. Yuting Zhang: danazh at bu.edu <mailto:danazh at bu.edu>
--
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg                  ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten