[Busec] [Wed. July 15th, 11am @ NEU] Sieve: Provably Secure Access Control for User-Controlled Storage

Manuel Egele megele at bu.edu
Mon Jul 13 10:52:06 EDT 2015

Hello everyone.

While our own practical security seminar meets on Mondays the secure
systems lab at Northeastern is hosting Frank Wang from MIT for his talk
next Wednesday (i.e., in two days). Title and abstract below.

Frank's a great guy and this sounds really interesting and practical so
I'm going. I'd say the more the merrier!

See you at 11 AM on Wednesday July 15th in 366 WVH @ NEU.

cheers
--manuel