[Busec] Reminder: Seminar On practical Security: 7/6 noon-1pm in PHO 339

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Thu Jul 2 12:23:58 EDT 2015

Our next seminar will be on Monday, July 6 from noon-1pm in PHO 339.
We will have two talks, together with a light lunch, as usual:

1.  Michael Hirsh: - Bluetooth Low Energy Vulnerabilities
2.  Liangxiao Xin - Several topics from ACM Wisec 2015

The upcoming seminar schedule and complete abstracts are
available online at algorithmics.bu.edu/sos <http://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos> .

P.S.  We have *one* presenter looking for a slot to present.  If you
want to donate your slot, please let me know.
---
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg            ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten