[Busec] Summer internships at RSA Labs

Triandopoulos, Nikolaos Nikolaos.Triandopoulos at rsa.com
Fri Feb 6 10:09:22 EST 2015

Dear BUSec students,

I’d like to let you know about the availability of internship positions at RSA Labs in systems security. I encourage those interested to apply. Please see the announcement below.

Best,
Nikos

RSA Laboratories: Summer Internships

Description: RSA Laboratories invites applications for summer 2015 internship positions in its Cambridge, MA facility in the area of systems security with a particular focus on mobile security, user authentication, malware detection or data analysis for security applications.

Enrollment in a full-time PhD program in Computer Science or a  closely related field is required; presence in the Boston, MA area during all or a significant portion of the internship period is also required.

To apply, please submit the following by 15 February 2015: A resume, a brief description of project interests (two or three sentences), and name and contact information of research advisor to labs_hiring at rsa.com<mailto:labs_hiring at rsa.com>.