[Busec] Fwd: part-time applied crypto position in DOT

Leonid Reyzin reyzin at cs.bu.edu
Fri Jun 20 23:32:00 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vadhan, Salil P. <salil at seas.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Subject: part-time applied crypto position in DOT

Hi all,

The US Dept of Transportation is looking for an applied cryptographer to
work part-time (maybe could be a summer+fall leave for a faculty member) on
their Connected Vehicle Program.  See attached and below.  Please feel free
forward to anyone who might be interested (including mailing lists).
Questions should be directed to Timothy Weisenberger (contact info below).

Best,
Salil