[Busec] DC Area Crypto Day

Adam O'Neill adam at cs.georgetown.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:41:25 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Please save the date and join us for our first DC Area Crypto Day, on *Monday,
September 15 *at the University of Maryland (College Park).  We hope to
help solidify the growing community of cryptographers in the DC area, and
to foster interactions amongst our community and those nearby.

We are pleased to announce the following speakers:

David Cash, Rutgers University
John Kelsey, NIST
Elaine Shi, University of Maryland
Mark Zhandry, Stanford University

DC is easy to get to by flight, train, or bus, and the University of
Maryland is connected to the DC metro.  For location and lodging info
please see:

http://cs.umd.edu/location
http://cvs.umd.edu/visitors/offcampus.html

We anticipate the day to go from about 10am to 5pm, to allow ample time for
free discussion.  A detailed program will follow shortly.

Please forward this announcement to anyone (especially students and
post-docs) who may be interested.

Cheers,
Adam