[Busec] busec: welcome back! first seminar Wed Sept 10 at 10am

Jeffrey Finkelstein jeffreyf at bu.edu
Wed Aug 27 23:05:42 EDT 2014

At about the same time Sharon sent this invitation, Ars Technica published
an article describing the history and subsequent overuse of Executive Order
12333.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/08/a-twisted-history-how-a-reagan-era-executive-order-led-to-mass-spying/

Hope this provides some good background information to anyone interested in
learning more about this.

Jeffrey