[Busec] Facebook’s Jen Henley on Security (Sept 4)

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Wed Aug 27 08:58:00 EDT 2014

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hariri Institute for Computing <hicadmin at bu.edu>
Date: Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 8:59 PM
Subject: Sept 4, Facebook’s Jen Henley on Security: Changing the Game
To: goldbe at bu.edu

              View this email in your browser
<http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=e3ad8f42733d54531fb729327&id=e5cbb83544&e=96d58f598d>
*Jennifer Lesser Henley, PMP Director of Security Operations, Facebook *

*Thursday, September 4, 2014 4:30 – 5:30pm **GSU Conference Auditorium*
*775 Commonwealth Ave (Room 228) *            *Sponsored by:*

Center for Reliable Information Systems Cyber Security (RISCS)
------------------------------
Rafik B. Hariri Institute for Computing and Computational Science &
Engineering
------------------------------
Metropolitan College                    *Overview:*
We are under constant threats—from APT to data breaches and vulnerabilities
to surveillance. Yet together we all play a role in keeping people safe,
and making the internet and the world a more secure place. And we do that
through empathy and protection.
*Speaker Bio:*
Jennifer Lesser Henley, the Director of Security Operations at Facebook. In
her current role, Jenn is responsible for organizational and operational
management, roadmap and budget for the Facebook Security Team, along with
Program Management for major initiatives within Facebook and for the
community.            RSVP Today!
<http://www.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e3ad8f42733d54531fb729327&id=d1287fcda5&e=96d58f598d>
              *Copyright
© 2014 Boston University, All rights reserved.*
This email is courtesy of the Hariri Institute for Computing.

*Our mailing address is:*
Boston University
111 Cummington Mall
Boston, MA 02215

Add us to your address book
<http://www.us6.list-manage1.com/vcard?u=e3ad8f42733d54531fb729327&id=b80d62cea1>

unsubscribe from this list
<http://www.us6.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=e3ad8f42733d54531fb729327&id=b80d62cea1&e=96d58f598d&c=e5cbb83544>
update subscription preferences
<http://www.us6.list-manage.com/profile?u=e3ad8f42733d54531fb729327&id=b80d62cea1&e=96d58f598d>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=e3ad8f42733d54531fb729327&afl=1>