[Busec] Reminder: LAST Seminar On practical Security today at noon in PHO 339

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Mon Aug 18 10:51:31 EDT 2014

Our last seminar of the summer season will be today (8/18) from noon-1pm in PHO 339.
Please arrive at 11:55am to get lunch so that we can start on time.

Our two talks are:

1.  Tandhy Simanjuntak:  Securing the Healthcare Industry : Implantable Medical Devices (IMD)
2.  Sashank Narain:  Single-stroke language-agnostic keylogging using stereo-microphones and domain specific machine learning

More information and some slides are available on the seminar website:
http://algorithmics.bu.edu/twiki/bin/view/SOS/WebHome

P.S.  This is a last reminder to send me slides if you'd like me to put them up on the seminar web site.
--
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg                  ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten