[Busec] BUsec this week: Ari Juels (Wed 1PM) and BFOC (Friday)

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Wed Mar 6 09:03:43 EST 2013

Hi all,

Just a reminder for a few events happening this week.

Today Hariri is hosting a talk by Ari Juels at 1PM. (Details below).

On Friday I am hosting BFOC with Nick Feamster; we have settled on a
location -- it will
be the 9th floor photonics building colloquium room at 9 St Mary's St.
Thus far we have over 70 people registered! The program is here:

http://www.bu.edu/cs/bfoc/

Finally, next week is March break so there will be no talk, but the
following Monday at our seminar we have a talk by Yevgeniy Dodis from
NYU.  (Abstract below)