[Busec] next Seminar On practical Security on JULY 1 (2.5 weeks)

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Fri Jun 14 18:33:14 EDT 2013

Due to the backloaded nature of our talk signup, we will *not* have a seminar
this Monday or next.  On Monday, July 1 we will continue our seminar with a talk
by Prof. Yuting Zhang.

If you need help picking a talk topic in the meanwhile, please feel free to contact me,
Prof. Zhang or Prof. Starobinski for some ideas.  Alternatively, with a BU ID you can
access the video archives of:

Blackhat 2012:  http://algorithmics.bu.edu/bh12
Defcon 2012:  http://algorithmics.bu.edu/dc12

Best,
	-Ari

P.S.  Please feel free to let me know if there are any new people to add to our mailing list.
---
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg            ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten