[Busec] reminder: Seminar On practical Security, Monday 12-1pm, PHO 339

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Thu Jun 6 10:44:08 EDT 2013

Just a reminder that we will be holding our initial organizational meeting for our annual
summer Seminar On practical Security THIS MONDAY, 12-1pm in PHO 339.

The meeting is sponsored by MET through the RISCS center, and will be accompanied
by a light lunch and a brief synopsis of some faculty research in the area and results
from Blackhat 2012.

If you expect to be coming, please let me know (if you haven't already); otherwise,
feel free to just show up.

Best,
	-Ari
--
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg                  ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten