[Busec] Assange on Cryptography from The Guardian 09/07

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Thu Jul 11 15:04:58 EDT 2013

I see a lot of platitudes and book advertisement, but not much in the way of concrete
examples.  How ironic it is that we have to buy the book to get more information!

best,
	-Ari

On Jul 11, 2013, at 12:16 AM, Dimitris Papadopoulos wrote:

> Interesting article by Wikileaks' Julian Assange titled "How cryptography is a key weapon in the fight against empire states".
> Although he advertises his book a lot, there is a nice elucidation of the kind of games of politics involved in the information flow that is the Internet.
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jul/09/cryptography-weapon-fight-empire-states-julian-assange

Prof. Ari Trachtenberg                  ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten