[Busec] Lectures on systems security this week

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Sun Jan 27 22:13:45 EST 2013

Hi All,

This week, Ran and I are hosting David Seidman, a Senior Security
Program Manager at Microsoft, who will be giving a mini-course in
systems security as part of our classes.  Topics covered will be
buffer overflows (attacks and defenses), return oriented programming,
and fuzzing.

If you'd like to attend, you are welcome, and there is space in the lectures on:
Tuesday: 3.30-5 PM in CAS 237
Thursday: 3.30-5PM in CAS 237

Also, David will be in the BUsec lab (MCS135) through Thursday, so if
you'd like to chat with him, please do take the opportunity.