[Busec] spring course at NEU: Thursdays 2-4:30pm, WVF, room 114

Yevgeniy Dodis dodis at cs.nyu.edu
Wed Jan 16 17:41:02 EST 2013

Dear all.

For those interested, one last update about the Randomness in
Cryptography course I am teaching at Northeastern University this
semester. I created the web site for the course:
http://cs.nyu.edu/~dodis/randomness-in-crypto/index.html

There you can find all the needed information, but here is the
important summary:

1) We meet on Thursdays, 2-4:30pm, room 114 in WVF (building 23F, but
enter through building 27, located at 40 Leon Street):
     http://www.northeastern.edu/campusmap/map/qad4.html

2) If you want to see more announcements, please sign up for our mailing list: