[Busec] seminar scheduling

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Thu Jan 10 09:47:29 EST 2013

All,

The polls have closed and 10-11:30 on Monday wins.

Please note that we are planning to stick with this timeslot for
upcoming semesters, so please do keep this mind while making up course
schedules in future semester.

BUsec PhD students and postdocs (and others on this list) -- if you
have a new result you'd like to present, please email me to let me
know.

Enjoy your last few days of break!

Sharon