[Busec] Fwd: Massachusetts Cyber Competition for Students

Ran Canetti canetti at bu.edu
Thu Aug 29 00:00:21 EDT 2013

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Massachusetts Cyber Competition for Students
Date: 	Fri, 23 Aug 2013 16:37:29 +0000
From: 	Maxwell Shuftan <mshuftan at cyberaces.org>
To: 	canetti at bu.edu

Professor Canetti:

I am working with a partnership between the Commonwealth of
Massachusettsand the Cyber Aces Foundation to promote an upcoming cyber
competition, Cyber Aces Online, where students will have the opportunity
to receive online training, win top honors, and earn a place at the
Massachusetts Cyber Aces State Championship in the Spring.

Governor Patrick and Cyber Aces are inviting students across the state
to participate in a cybersecurity competition. The MassachusettsCyber
Aces State Championship is a *free*statewide competition to discover and
develop the state's top cyber talent. Students are encouraged to
register in this program and we ask for your help in getting the word
out, as *registration opens on September 3, 2013*.

Please visitwww.cyberaces.org <http://www.cyberaces.org/> to learn more.
I'd love to discuss ways we can let your students know about this great
opportunity if you have availability over the next couple weeks at your
convenience.

Best,

Maxwell Shuftan
Cyber Aces Foundation