[Busec] teaching crypto via distance education

Vadhan, Salil P. salil at seas.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 20 15:50:57 EDT 2013

Dear Boston-area cryptographers,

I am looking for someone to help teach an online version of undergraduate cryptography with me this fall (offered via distance education through Harvard's extension school).   At a minimum, this person would offer online sections and office hours to accompany videotaped lectures from the in-person undergraduate cryptography course at Harvard and grade problem sets and exams for the distance students, but greater involvement and independence is possible depending on experience and interest.    The syllabus from the last offering of the course is at http://people.seas.harvard.edu/~salil/cs127/  There is a small amount of pay associated with the position.

If you know someone who might be interested, please let me know (or have them contact me) as soon as possible.  (Classes start immediately after labor day, and I will be on vacation next week.)  Please feel free to forward to relevant people or mailing lists.

Thanks!

Salil