[Busec] First Crypto Reading Group Sep. 14th, 10-12am

Huijia Lin huijial at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:37:36 EDT 2012

Hi all,

This is a reminder that we will have our first reading group meeting
tomorrow from 10:00am to 12:00am. The first meeting will be light, focusing
on discussing what topics and papers we collectively would like to read
about over the semester. Please come and give your input.

Time: Sep. 14th, 10:00am --12:00am
Place: MIT, Stata, G925.

See you,
Rachel