[Busec] First Crypto Reading Group Sep. 14th, 10-12am

Yael Tauman Kalai yaelism at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 22:25:29 EDT 2012

I am not sure how active people want the CIS seminar to be.
But if we want it to be active, it means that the reading group will die
(if we schedule it on the same time slot).
So, is it that people simply prefer to have only one meeting per week,
whether it is the seminar or the reading group?
I am totally fine with that, and see the benifit of not over scheduling,
but I just want to make sure that we are on the same page.

Thanks Rachel for organizing!
Yael