[Busec] First Crypto Reading Group Sep. 14th, 10-12am

Huijia Lin huijial at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 18:17:07 EDT 2012

Dear all,

After some discussion, we decided to have our Crypto Reading group meetings
on Fridays in the morning from 10 to 12am. This coincides with the CIS
seminar time slot. So when there is no CIS seminar, we will have our
reading group meetings.

This coming Friday, we will have our first meeting. If anyone would like to
volunteer to give a talk, it would be great. Otherwise, we will just meet
to discuss about topics and papers we would like to read this semester.
I will send another email later next week to announce the place.

Best,
Rachel