[Busec] Fwd: Bar-Ilan Winter School on Bilinear Maps February 2013

Leonid Reyzin reyzin at cs.bu.edu
Mon Oct 22 10:03:20 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yehuda Lindell <winterschool.biu at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Subject: Bar-Ilan Winter School on Bilinear Maps February 2013
To: reyzin at cs.bu.edu

Dear Leo Reyzin,

We will be holding the 3rd Bar-Ilan Winter School on Cryptography on the
topic of *Bilinear Pairings in Cryptography*. The program will cover the
basics of elliptic curves and pairings, computational aspects of pairings,
and applications such as advanced encryption schemes (identity-based
encryption, attribute-based encryption, functional encryption and more),
non-interactive zero-knowledge and anonymous credentials.

The school will take place at the Wohl Centre at Bar-Ilan University, in
the Tel-Aviv area in Israel, on February 4-7, 2013. Registration is free,
but required. You can register my replying to this email. More details can
be found at http://crypto.biu.ac.il/**winterschool2013<http://crypto.biu.ac.il/winterschool2013>
.

Please find attached a poster about the winter school. We would appreciate
you forwarding the poster to whoever you know who may be interested, and
hanging it up if this is appropriate.

With best regards,

Yehuda Lindell