[Busec] Fwd: [WING] IMC '12 / volunteer opportunities

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Fri Nov 9 11:18:22 EST 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Byers <byers at cs.bu.edu>
Date: Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Subject: [WING] IMC '12 / volunteer opportunities
To: wing at cs.bu.edu

Dear WINGers (btw, this group name is getting phased out -- shoot me any
ideas for a replacement name),

   As you know, the Internet Measurement Conference (IMC '12) is coming to
town, and it'll be here next week!  Technical program and more details at:

http://www-net.cs.umass.edu/imc2012/

Several of you have offered to volunteer, but more are welcome. Roughly
speaking, for an 8-hour commitment helping out next Tues-Fri (doing
some advance prep, staffing the registration desk, getting people to and
from lunch, etc), you get a free conference registration, a very cool (and
rare) "IMC '12 Staff" T-shirt, and a big thank you from me and my co-chair,
Jim Kurose.  If you're interested, we'll be meeting briefly today in
MCS 144/148 after Ray's thesis defense (around 3PM) to start getting
organized.  Friends who are not on the WING list also very welcome.

Best,

    John