[Busec] Fwd: [IP] Twitter Is Tracking You Online To Suggest Who To Follow

Jeffrey Finkelstein jeffreyf at bu.edu
Sat May 19 12:52:27 EDT 2012

Frankness is good when informing consumers of massive and widespread
violations of their privacy.

And it is important to remember, even if you are not "logged in" to
your Twitter account (or Facebook account, or Google account, etc.),
it is easy to identify your computer from just your browser
information:  https://panopticlick.eff.org/

Jeffrey