[Busec] Fwd: Senior Member of Technical Staff (SMTS) opening at the Security Research Center, AT&T Labs

Ran Canetti canetti at tau.ac.il
Wed May 16 12:36:01 EDT 2012

Hard to imagine a better location...

Ran

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Senior Member of Technical Staff (SMTS) opening at the Security
Research Center, AT&T Labs
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 14:24:56 +0000
From: VAHLIS, EVGENE <ev9695 at att.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Colleagues,

Our group at the AT&T Security Research Center in New York is currently
looking for excellent candidates for a Senior Member of Technical Staff
position.
The ideal candidate will have a strong research background in a security
related field, or a field with a strong affinity to security research.
The position is full time and is physically located in the TriBeCa
neighborhood of Manhattan.

If you know any candidates that may be interested in pursuing this
opportunity, please ask them to forward their CV to
evahlis at att.com<mailto:evahlis at att.com>, or to our inbox at
security-research at att.com<mailto:security-research at att.com>

For more information about our group, please see our website at
http://src.att.com/

Thank you very much for your time, and have a great summer!

Best regards,
Yevgeniy Vahlis