[Busec] Crypto Reading Group on May 14th at 9:00am

Huijia Lin huijial at gmail.com
Sun May 13 20:37:49 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow, May 14th, we will finish watching the video of Phil Rogaway's
talk on Garbled Circuits, and then start on a new topic of succinct
non-interactive arguments.

*Speaker*:  Nir Bitansky

*Paper*: Short Pairing-Based Non-interactive Zero-Knowledge Arguments, by
Gens Groth

Quadratic Span Programs and Succinct NIZKs without PCPs, by Rosario Gennaro,
Craig Gentry, Bryan Parno, Mariana Raykova:

*Time*:   *9:00am--10:30am,*  May. 14th, 2012

*Location: STATA G631*

See you!

Rachel