[Busec] Computer Security Foundations Symposium at Harvard, June 25-29

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Wed May 9 21:06:56 EDT 2012

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Chong <chong at seas.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue, May 8, 2012 at 12:01 AM

 The 25th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium (CSF) will be
held at Harvard University June 25-27, with co-located workshops June
27-29. Given your research interests, I think CSF may be of interest
to you, particularly since it is located nearby this year. The
symposium and workshops examine formal models and theories of
security, and techniques for verifying security. More information
about CSF and workshops is available at
http://csf2012.seas.harvard.edu.

 Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Please forward to any colleagues or students you believe may be
interested. My apologies if this event is not of interest to you.

Regards,
Stephen Chong
General Chair CSF 2012.