[Busec] Crypto Reading Group Tomorrow, Cancelled

Huijia Rachel Lin huijia at cs.cornell.edu
Sun Mar 25 22:34:39 EDT 2012

Dear all,

The crypto reading group meeting tomorrow has been cancelled.
The original plan was to read the new STOC paper "On-the-Fly Multiparty Computation on the Cloud via Multikey Fully Homomorphic Encryption" by A. Lopez-Alt, E. Tromer and V. Vaikuntanathan.
Unfortunately, the paper is not available online yet, and I only received the camera-ready version from the authors this afternoon, which leaves too short a time to digest the paper.
Therefore, we will postpone the meeting to the next week. Sorry about that.

Best,
Rachel