[Busec] Fwd: Reminder: Call for Presentations Open for NANOG 56 in Dallas, TX

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Tue Jul 31 16:47:17 EDT 2012

Hi Wing and BUsec,

The call for presentations for NANOG 56 in Dallas is up, and submissions
are due August 6.  FYI NANOG is the meeting of the north american network
operators group, i.e. the guys that operate the Internet.  There are
usually about 600 attendees, and around 400 attendees for talks at the main
sessions.  So a great audience of practitioners for networking research.

Tony Tauber, one of the PC members, asked me to tell you all that if you
have questions or want pointers on preparing a presentation, feel free to
ping him.  You're also welcome to come talk to me, I've attended /
presented at a couple of NANOGs and can give pointers.

<Tony_Tauber at cable.comcast.com>,

Thanks!