[Busec] EC 2012 page limit increased

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Mon Jan 30 22:06:31 EST 2012

For those who might be submitting...

******
From: Kevin Leyton-Brown <kevinlb at cs.ubc.ca>
Date: January 30, 2012 9:08:34 PM EST
To: <SIGECOM-TALK at LISTSERV.ACM.ORG>
Subject: EC 2012 page limit increased

As you may know, we're using a new style file for EC this year, which
is single column, and should be much nicer to read. It's taken a bit
of experimentation to determine the right page limit to set. We
initially said 15 pages, but we've now decided that 18 pages better
reflects the limit last year, particularly for papers with lots of
equation environments. As always, we encourage you to submit the most
concise paper that adequately describes your results.

Full details on style and paper submission are available on the EC
website: http://www.sigecom.org/ec12/papers.html.

We wish you luck in preparing your papers over the next week.
Remember: the submission deadline is February 6, 23:59 PST.

Best regards,

Kevin and Panos
EC 2012 Program Chairs