[Busec] BUsec group meeting with Morten Dahl on Friday 11-12:30

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Thu Jan 26 13:20:29 EST 2012

Hi Group,

We have a visitor, Morten Dahl, from Aarhus University in DK visiting
us this week. Morten is going to give us an informal talk on Friday about
symbolic analysis.  As usual, lunch, will be provided.

Speaker: Morten Dahl, Aarhus
Time: 11AM Friday January 27
Room: MCS137, 111 Cummington Street.

Short Abstract:
In this talk I will give a short introduction to a widely adopted
model for symbolic reasoning about cryptographic protocols, the
applied-pi calculus. I will also give examples of how the model is
used to formally analyse anonymity; in particular I will summarise how
we have used it to analyse the VPriv scheme.