[Busec] data privacy mini-course at BU

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Thu Jan 19 18:12:37 EST 2012

Hi All,

Following Ran's lead, I'd also like to abuse this list to publicize another
BU course.  My network security course this semester will start with a
1-month mini-course in data privacy. I'll cover topics including attacks on
privacy, k-anonymity and other cluster based approaches, and differential
privacy.  Schedule is here:

http://www.cs.bu.edu/~goldbe/teaching/cs558y2012sched.html

The course meets Mon-Wed 1:00-2:30PM in the CAS building room 221 (685 -
725 Commonwealth Avenue, across the street from the Computer Science
building).