[Busec] Reading group tomorrow: Zvika Brakersky

Ran Canetti canetti at tau.ac.il
Sun Feb 26 17:16:28 EST 2012

Hi All - unfortunately Stefano has a flu so he will not be able to talk
tomorrow as planned. However, Zvika heard this and has gotten on a plane to
replace him tomorrow. He will talk on his new reault: Fully Homomorphic
Encryption without Modulus Switching from Classical GapSVP.
Same time place and pastries.

Ran