[Busec] Six openings for Analysts at Narus, Inc.

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Sat Dec 8 11:40:51 EST 2012

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Byers <byers at cs.bu.edu>
Date: Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Six openings for Analysts at Narus, Inc.
To: wing at cs.bu.edu
Cc: Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu

Interesting opportunities for graduating students in the area of big data
analytics
intersected with networks & security, at Narus.  Please see attached,

    John

-------- Original Message --------  Subject: Fwd: Six openings for Analysts
at Narus, Inc.  Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 15:13:24 +0100  From: Guido
Marchetto <guido.marchetto at polito.it> <guido.marchetto at polito.it>  To: John
Byers <byers at cs.bu.edu> <byers at cs.bu.edu>

Hi John,

Long time did not hear from you! How is it going?

I am disturbing you as one of my group leader, Prof. Mario Baldi (he
visited me in Boston, I am sure
you remember him), is looking for valid candidates for six Analyst
positions at Narus, Inc. - http://www.narus.com (details in the email
and in the attached file). Mario is still working here in
Torino but also strictly collaborates with Narus.

I was wondering if some of for your guys in Boston might be interested
in this opportunity. Could
you please forward Mario's message to anyone of your group who may be
potentially interested?

Thank you very much.

Hope to see you soon, of course! Maybe next springer at the Infocom
here in Torino!

Regards,
Guido