[Busec] Crypto Reading Group: Special Session (Please Sign-Up)

Huijia Lin huijial at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:05:30 EST 2012

Hi All,

As we mentioned last time, this friday we would like to have a special
reading group where all of us gather together and just tell each other what
our recent submissions are. Some of you have already told me what you want
to talk about. But many of you have not (Yes, I know you all have many
interesting results to tell). So as Yael suggested, we will just meet on
Friday morning from 10am to 12am at our usual place G825, and we will just
organize ourselves in an informal way. So come and enjoy.

Speaker: You
Place: Stata G825
Time: 10am to 12:00pm

Best,