[Busec] Crypto Reading Group: Special Session (Please Sign-Up)

Huijia Lin huijial at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 23:00:39 EST 2012

Hi All,

This friday, we will have a special session of our crypto reading group.
The idea is to have a forum where each of us can briefly tell others our
recent submissions (ITCS, TCC, EuroCrypt, STOC, etc.) and discuss about
open problems.

If you are interested in speaking, please send me an email with the titles
of the works you want to talk about tomorrow. Then I can have a schedule
and let you know how long each of us have.

Best,
Rachel